Content is under construction.
Available at any time – Pharma Decision service around the clock.
Pharma Decision is always directly available to the customers, with no waiting in telephone queues: 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
After installation of a Rowa system, pharmacy staff receive an intensive introduction to their individual Rowa machine. The content of this training is consolidated a few weeks later with "extended operator training".
More than just normal service
Comprehensive service and repair contracts, including all spare parts and consumables, guarantee the highest possible level of operational reliability. The machine is serviced twice a year at the pharmacy to prevent problems and, for example, to install useful software updates. This means that Rowa systems are always completely up to date.
The Project Management team ensure smooth processes from design to commissioning.
If the customer‘s chosen layout of the space is fixed, the Pharma Decision planners integrate the system and any conveyor technology required into the ground plan using a CAD system on the computer. In so doing, of course, they are guided by the customer‘s concrete ideas – or they plan a new, even better stock flow in collaboration with the customer.
One of the decisive advantages at Pharma Decision is individual support from one named contact. He coordinates cooperation between everyone concerned:
- Coordination with shop fitters and architects
- Connection into the pharmacy IT system
- Signing off of installation and commissioning
An automated storage and dispensing system from Rowa is always a perfect fit. The wide range of Rowa products and a professional planning team take care of it.
There‘s no such thing as a system that doesn‘t fit. Rowa automated storage and dispensing systems are designed around what customers wants for their space – and not the other way around. Rowa field staff advise customers on site and work out the best possible solution with them. This is possible thanks to Rowa's flexible products and services:
- The range covers simple and quickly installed compact solutions for small and medium sized pharmacies to large multisystems for hospital dispensaries.
- Flexible dimensions:
- lenghts between 3 and 15 meters
- system height of 2 to 3.5 meters
- width of between 1.3 and 1.6 meters
- With proven technology, tried and tested a thousand times, and a first class service team to back it up.